BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 9, 2011

*SIGH*

Friday on my way to work the breaks in my mom's car failed. Thanks to that mishap I now have a fractured ankle, a piece of bone even splintered off and is now floating around in my ankle.  The only good thing is that it wasn't a large enough break to need a plaster cast. Still hurts like a @#$%$#$@#@$#@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





All weekend I've been stuck sitting around.  Thank GOD for netflix streaming episodes of 


I am in love with this show!!!  Its silly and smart, I have a bit of a nerd crush on Dwight.


Thanks to my nifty splint bootie thing and lovely PAIN meds I will be returning to work tomorrow.  I will only be working a four hour shift Tuesday and a six hour shift on Wednesday. Thursday I can rest and be ready for the weekend. 

I hope I don't have to keep this ugly thing on to long.....its summer time and I have some SUPER cute heels I've been waiting to wear!!!! 


XOXO
Pix

  

4 comments:

grimmy said...

Girl you are always doing something to your ankle! You just need to keep those Uggs of yours on all the time. They may be ([ugly]) but they have a bunch of padding.

PeachPixie said...

The sad thing is I only ever hurt myself when I'm in flats!!! Never fallen off my heels! In fact I was wearing my Uggs when I broke it last year!!!

Also I gave my Uggs to good will.

Anonymous said...

omg, take care of yourself so it won't get worse!~

take your time to get well <3

PeachPixie said...

Nnena- Thanks! I am going to do my best not to go crazy from this ankle. I miss my heels already! ^_^